What are some of your best reads for business and life?
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It by Chris Voss
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Published: The Proven Path from Blank Page to Published Author by Chandler Bolt
- Fast Food Genocide: How Processed Food Is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It by Joel Fuhrman and Robert Phillips